Saturday 5 November 2011

The Team

Punky789:
                                                               

Hey My Name Is Punky789. You
Can just call me Punky. I am the owner
Of this blog. I joined CP Around 2007-2008.
I Have not been on CP For about 3 years.
So i have not got all the pins they had then.
I love blogging And codding and graphic making.
If you want to follow me on twitter it is @iiPunky.
I know we will be great friends once we meet.                                                                                           




Aegpg:

I joined CP In 2009 I Like Graphic designing If you want to follow me on Twitter is @Aegpg . My website is http://bestcpcheats-aegpg.blogspot.com/ I Have been blogger for over a year. I use to own a CP Army My Youtube is Aegpg. I make Widgets. I am a template designing. I like Coding. I am A Video Maker. Thats About it!

No comments:

Post a Comment